Monday, February 12, 2007

Food Stress

OK so you know that when I get stressed out, I don't want to eat, Right? Well, at the moment stress is here, and eating is gone. I absolutely cannot decide what to eat, and even when something is put in front of me, I sometimes can't eat it. Last night when Peter suggested a TV dinner, I nearly had a panic attack -- My heart started beating really fast, and I got that feeling in my stomach like I want to throw up. It's gotten to the point where I've skipped so many meals this week that I'm kind of light headed and headachey most of the time, and that doesn't help things.

I kind of feel like if somebody else took care of all my eating decisions for about a week, I might be able to get beck to normal, but as it is, every meal makes me more stressed and crazy. I tried asking Peter, but all he could come up with was pot pies -- eeck.

No comments: